Monday, January 9, 2012

The end of 2011, Wave Rock and Esperance

Its been a while since I last posted but lots has happened. Here is the update.
BF3 is awesome and I've been playing day and night, I can't recommend it enough.
I've been taking more pics and posting them to my Picasa and Google+ pages.
I'm really glad they have started and done some integration between Blogspot and Google+.

We travelled to the South West of Western Australia betwen Xmas and New Year and I shot some of the more common pics but in a different way. Below you'll see wave rock with some star trails. This was fun but we got eaten alive by mosquitoes. 

On top of wave rock looking into the outback.


Wave rock was really a half way stop to Esperance or end goal for some time out.
Esperance is known in Australia as having some of the whitest sands and bluest waters. These pics only begin to show what its really like.

We took a helicopter flight around to get an idea of how amazing this coastline is. The pictures tell the rest of the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment