Sunday, July 10, 2016

Horology Update - Daytona / Speedmaster

Some of talk and demand from Basel 2016 has engulfed this new Rolex Daytona Reference 116500LN.
It is a great looking watch albeit not a huge change from the previous model but a very nice face lift non the less.

Thanks to Smales in Subiaco for bringing it out for me to see. Yes Perth Australia there is a black version available. Here is the catch its not going at RRP, its going up for auction!!!
As soon as I get more information I will share it.
In the meantime please contact Smales ASAP to give yourself a chance.
The auction is going towards a good cause so turn up and get what everyone wants.

Rolex Daytona Official Page

Here it is against my Omega Speedmaster. Both beautiful watches.




Please join the local Perth Horology group. HERE.
Share you time pieces, ask for advice and enjoy all the latest news.

Here is a gallery of images I've taken in my journeys around Australia's watch stores.
Watch Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment